(1) Michelin commits €600 to €700 million a year to research, development and process engineering programs. With 11,627 active patents in the world, 247 patents filed in 2021 and 6,000 people working in Research & Development, Michelin is developping technologies which will enable the Group to help reach its ambitions for 2030. More info on https://www.michelin.com/en/innovation/
(2) Over the last 50 years, Michelin has obtained more than 730 victories in the Major FIA World championships (Formula 1, World Endurance Championship (WEC), Sportscar World Championship, Grand Touring (GT), World Rally Championship (WRC) and Formula E) and more than 830 victories in the Major FIM world championships (MotoGP™, Superbike, Endurance World Championship (EWC) and Rally-Raid)
(3) "the most awarded brand by European automotive experts such as ADAC, Autobild, Tyre reviews": Internal census. Michelin passenger car tyres have collected 35 podium rankings and 19 test wins out of 51 tests, realized by ACE Lenkrad, ADAC, AMS, AUTO BILD, AUTO BILD allrad, AUTO BILD reisemobil, AUTO BILD sportscars, AUTO EXPRESS, Auto Strassenverkehr, AUTO ZEITUNG, EVO, MOOTTORI, PROMOBIL, SPORT AUTO, TEKNIIKAN MAAILMA, TEKNIKENS VÄRLD, TYRE REVIEWS, VI BILAGARE.
AUTO BILD / Top Manufacturer of year Winter 2022
Auto Bild, issue 42/2022, 3 comparative tests published in 2022, 1st place Michelin for the best overall performances on wet, dry and snow tracks for the following ranges: MICHELIN Pilot Alpin 5, MICHELIN Alpin 6
AUTO BILD / Top Manufacturer of year All Season 2022
Auto Bild, issue 42/2022, 3 comparative tests published in 2022, 1st place Michelin for the best overall performances on wet, dry and snow tracks for the following ranges: MICHELIN CrossClimate 2, MICHELIN CrossClimate SUV, MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate
(4) "MICHELIN tyres have an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5": Average based on 23 237 reviews collected by wonderflow between August 22, 2021, and August 22, 2022, on 37 Michelin products, via 48 websites and in 13 countries. (Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States). Michelin conducted the study in August 2022.
(5) Source: Michelin Automotive Original Equipment department - internal database analysis on 31/12/2021.
(7) Last mile/kilometer being understood as until the minimum legal tread depth (1.6 mm in Europe). Please refer to the minimum legal tread depth in your country. More information can be found at https://www.michelin.co.uk/performance-made-to-last
The following tyre lines are designed to offer high level of longevity and performance that lasts: MICHELIN CrossClimate², MICHELIN CrossClimate 2 SUV, MICHELIN Primacy 4+, MICHELIN e.Primacy, MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4S, MICHELIN Pilot Sport 5, MICHELIN Pilot Sport EV, MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV, MICHELIN Alpin 6 and MICHELIN Pilot Alpin 5
(8) 3PMSF: Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake
(9) “biggest companies and constructors in the world”: Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, Comac, Dassault, Embraer, Gulfstream, HondaJet, Lockheed Martin, Pilatus, Sukhoï, Textron, and others
(10) "90 % of the top 20 airline companies are equipped with MICHELIN tyres": based on internal source
(11) "Michelin contributes every day to the movement of more than 10 million people around the world": Sum of the daily average number of passengers using metros equipped with MICHELIN tyres - MICHELIN internal study 2018-19.